A neck lift addresses wrinkles and sagging skin on the neck that were caused by aging or weight loss. The procedure removes excess skin, tightens the underlying muscles, and improves the contour of the jawline. The surgery is typically performed in conjunction with a facelift, but it can be done as a stand-alone treatment.
Mini Face / Neck Lift
Rhinoplasty surgery can change:
- Nose size in relation to facial balance
- Nose width at the bridge or in the size and position of the nostrils
- Nose profile with visible humps or depressions on the bridge
- Nasal tip that is enlarged or bulbous, drooping, upturned or hooked
- Nostrils that are large, wide, or upturned
- Nasal asymmetry
- Nose Aesthetics
If you desire a more symmetrical nose, keep in mind that everyone’s face is asymmetric to some degree. Results may not be completely symmetric, although the goal is to create facial balance and correct proportion.
Rhinoplasty to correct a deviated septum
Nose surgery that’s done to improve an obstructed airway requires careful evaluation of the nasal structure as it relates to airflow and breathing.
Correction of a deviated septum, one of the most common causes of breathing impairment, is achieved by adjusting the nasal structure to produce better alignment.
Current aesthetic trends place a lot of attention on celebrities and famous public personalities who sport large lips. Lip fillers and lip augmentation surgeries are among some of the most sought after cosmetic procedures.
On the opposite side of the spectrum are those individuals who have very large, prominent lips. Lip reduction surgery provides a solution to large lips that appear to overwhelm other facial features, as well as a method for correcting lips that are uneven or deformed.
Helps balance characteristics of the face.
A neck lift, or lower rhytidectomy, is a surgical procedure that improves visible signs of aging in the jawline and neck, such as:
- Excess fat and skin relaxation in the lower face that creates jowls
- Excess fatty deposits under the chin
- Loose neck skin
- Muscle banding in the neck, which created abnormal contours
- Brings out jaw structure
The loss of youthful contours in the face and neck can be due to a variety of factors, including heredity, gravity, environmental conditions, and stress.
Some people feel they are not ready for a full facelift because the upper face is still pleasing. However, many patients will note excess wrinkling of the neck skin, a “turkey wattle” or double chin, and jowl lines.
When the neck area doesn’t match the upper facial appearance, a neck lift may be a good solution.
Rejuvenation procedures that can be performed in conjunction with a neck lift are: a brow lift, to correct a sagging or deeply furrowed brow, fat transfer, to add fullness to the lips and cheeks and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, or eyelid surgery, to rejuvenate aging eyes.
What neck lift surgery won’t do
As a restorative surgery, a neck lift does not change your fundamental appearance and cannot stop the aging process.
A neck lift can only be performed surgically; non-surgical rejuvenation treatments cannot achieve the same results, but may help delay the time at which a neck lift becomes appropriate and complement the results of surgery.
A brow lift, also known as a forehead lift:
- Reduces the wrinkle lines that develop horizontally across the forehead, as well as those that occur on the bridge of the nose, between the eyes
- Improves frown lines, the vertical creases that develop between the eyebrows
- Raises sagging brows that are hooding the upper eyelids
- Places the eyebrows in an alert and youthful position
- Provides calm smooth feeling to forehead
Other cosmetic procedures that may be performed with a brow lift include:
- Upper and or lower eyelid tucks
- Skin resurfacing techniques
Facial implants are designed to augment, reconstruct, or rejuvenate your facial contours. They are available in a wide range of sizes and styles and restore contour and/or proportion to your face. Facial implants can be used to augment your chin and jaw, to provide the sculpted cheekbones that you desire, or to supplement the tear trough area.
When to Consider Facial Implants
- If you have a weak, receding chin and wish to make it more projecting and improve your jawline
- If you wish to enhance the definition and fullness of your cheeks
- If you wish to restore contour and proportion to your facial structures made deficient by aging
- If you wish to correct facial asymmetry or deformities resulting from injury or congenital conditions
- If you wish to strengthen and define your jaw
A facelift, or rhytidectomy,
is a surgical procedure that improves visible signs of aging in the face and neck, such as:
- Sagging in the middle of your face
- Deep creases below the lower eyelids
- Deep creases along the nose extending to the corner of the mouth
- Fat that has fallen or has disappeared
- Loss of skin tone in the lower face that creates jowls
- Loose skin and excess fatty deposits under the chin and jaw can give even a person of normal weight the appearance of a double chin
- Gives face nice smooth structure
The loss of youthful contours in the face can be due to a variety of factors, including heredity, gravity, environmental conditions, and stress.
Rejuvenation procedures typically performed in conjunction with a facelift are brow lift, to correct a sagging or deeply furrowed brow, and eyelid surgery to rejuvenate aging eyes.
Cheek implants add body and contour to cheeks that lack definition. Individuals with weak cheek structure, a narrow or flat face, or who have lost cheek contour due to the effects of age can benefit from the aesthetic enhancement that cheek augmentation can provide. The simplicity of cheek surgery and the relatively low cost of cheek implants make them an especially attractive cosmetic solution.
Eyelid surgery, or blepharoplasty, is a surgical procedure to improve the appearance of the eyelids.
Surgery can be performed on either the upper or lower lids, or both.
Whether you want to improve your appearance or are experiencing functional problems with your eyelids, eyelid surgery can rejuvenate the area surrounding your eyes.
Specifically, eyelid surgery can treat:
- Loose or sagging skin that creates folds or disturbs the natural contour of the upper eyelid, sometimes impairing vision
- Excess fatty deposits that appear as puffiness in the eyelids
- Bags under the eyes
- Drooping lower eyelids that reveal white below the iris
- Excess skin and fine wrinkles of the lower eyelid
The BEYOND WhiteSpa Select teeth whitening system uses the most advanced and innovative technology and materials to whiten your teeth safely, quickly, and with maximum results.
Our special, gentle whitening gel contains 6% hydrogen peroxide to remove not only surface stains, but also the stains found deep inside the teeth. So your teeth get whiter faster, and stay whiter longer.
Our special, whitening accelerator lamp speeds up the entire process, meaning that you can whiten your teeth in the same amount of time it would take to get a haircut, facial, or manicure.
Length: This is a three treatment process done in two office visits: The first visit consists of 2 treatments back-to-back (approx. 45 minutes) The second visit consists of 1 treatment (approx. 20 minutes)
Results: After undergoing whitening with the BEYOND WhiteSpa Select System, teeth shades can brighten between five to 14 shades, with an average improvement of eight shades on the BEYOND WhiteSpa Select Whitening Shade Guide. Although individual results will depend on how discolored the teeth were originally, the end result will be white, shiny teeth. Most patients see results of 7 shades lighter after their first treatment!
Results usually last for about two years, but this varies from person to person and depends on your diet and lifestyle, but the effects. Periodic touch-up treatments are recommended for clients who frequently consume coffee or other staining foods and drinks or for those that use tobacco products.
Procedure: BEYOND Whitening system. It is utilizes a combination of whitening gel and cold laser technology.
Anesthesia: None needed.
Patient Status: Office Visit.
Recovery: BEYOND WhiteSpa Selects whitening gel is a very gentle, over-the-counter strength, 6% hydrogen peroxide gel. Most clients experience no pain or sensitivity during or after the treatment. However, it is recommended that clients avoid consuming extremely hot or cold food or beverages for the first 24 hours following the treatment.
Side Effects: A very small percentage of clients may feel some minor tooth sensitivity, especially if he or she consumes very cold or hot foods or drinks within a few hours after the treatment.